You are invited! eEnviPer Workshop - 22 November 2013, Thessaloniki (07/11/2013)
On Friday, 22 November 2013, the eEnviPer project will host its 2nd eEnviPer Workshop, to be held in the MET hotel in Thessaloniki, Greece at 16h30 - 20h00.
The Workshop on 22 November 2013 will:
- Introduce you to eEnviPer - an integrated web-based platform for the application, administration and consultation of environmental permits;
- Show how eEnviPer’s five pilot regions have adapted the software and processes to fit their own particular needs;
- Present the utility of eEnviPer for environmental permitting in Greece;
- Discuss the potential and requirements for e-government solutions in the environmental permits process; and
- Explain how you can use eEnviPer and related solutions for your work.
Why eEnviPer matters
eEnviPer is a cloud-based e-government solution for the application, administration and consultation of environmental permits across Europe, making the environmental permitting process more transparent, accessible and efficient for all concerned (public authorities, investors and citizens alike). As of 2014, the eEnviPer platform will be available for use in regional and local authorities across Europe.
eEnviPer is also aligned with the European Commission’s Digital Agenda for Europe by supporting the provision of a new generation of e-government services for businesses and citizens (EU eGovernment Action Plan 2011-2015).
eEnviPer is pilot testing its platform in five communities in different institutional settings and e-government contexts across the EU and Candidate and Pre-Accession Countries: Puglia (Italy), Crete (Greece), Niğde (Turkey), Indjija (Serbia) and Krapina-Zagorje (Croatia).